Monday, December 7, 2015

A Bit More Christmas


 I had so much fun playing with the new RetroCafeArt
Christmas collect. like this Shabby Chic Santa.
Sorry already spoken for
 A simple heart shaped frame transforms into a lovely Ornament
with the addition of some paint, snowflakes,collage image
,rhinestones and a bit of tinsel.
For the life of me I can't get this Angel to get off her side. 
Must be tired from all that flying...
 Well here she is anyway
Another one of Retro Cafe Arts beauties.
Sold Thank You Mary
 and this sweet skating wreath with vintage bulbs,tinsel 
and a set of ice skates bring back sweet memories of childhood.
A darling set of snowflake ornaments also from Reto Cafe Art
a perfect addition for your tree.

You may find some of these available in my Etsy shop

16 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

What a gorgeous bunch of art, Lynn! Love the doll!

bobbie said...

Adorable!

Terri said...

Hello Lynn, these are all very sweet ornaments. I do love that snowman!
Hugs,
Terri

Lululiz said...

Beautiful, each and every piece. If I had to pick a favourite, I think it might just be the tired angel :-)

Elizabeth said...

I love, love, love your sparkly vintage ornaments, Lynn!

Createology said...

Lovely ornaments and Christmas decor. Your ribbon Angel is busy flying while she looks gorgeous. Christmas Bliss...

misteejay said...

Such beautiful makes Lynn. A busy time of year for your Angel so let her rest LOL.
I adore the skate wreath - stunning.
Toni xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

You always nail it at Christmas! Gorgeous projects! LOVE Santa in white!!!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

You make the best ornaments, dear Lynn. Simply beautiful.
Hugs,
Marie

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful collection of art pieces love the skates in the wreath .

Terry said...

So much Christmas elegance! Lynn, these ornaments are gorgeous and so detailed. Love them all! Hugs and so excited for you to get to see your new grandbaby! :-)

Diane said...

I love white for Christmas and these are all wonderful. Diane

pearshapedcrafting said...

Your Winter Whites are pure delights!!! I love your tired angel! Chrisx

Paper Profusion said...

All are beautiful Lynn and I especially live your very blingy Santa! Nicola x

Unknown said...

Beautiful! As always. hugs, Donna

Dortesjs said...

So beautiful and special

Blog Archive