Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Some Lovely bloggers

I feel so blessed to have made so many wonderful friends in blogland.
I'm so surprised when I find a card or gift in my mailbox
made from the heart from such talented ladies
who took the time to think of me. You bring such Joy to my life. For that
 I Thank You!
From my Dear friend Martina at Stempel-Gewerkel 
who sent me this wonderful card just because.
Martina does such creative art and is the
 Queen of Steampunk.
A must see when your blog surfing.

From my sweet friend Lynne at Adorn
who's shabby chic style has such a romantic flair.
She sent me this Lovely card and some sheets of canvas printer paper.
 I'll be showing you what I did with that very soon.
She also sent me some beautiful lace and ribbon,
 but I have to confess I put it away before I remembered to take pictures. oops.
Some of it is the same that she used in her beautiful card. Pretty huh!

From Connie at She Dreams Big. She made these cool flowers. Aren't they awesome!
 I've never seen anything like them before and these pretty ribbons and more stash to create with.

A close up of the flowers!


Diane from An Artists Life sent me these awesome Tags as a
Thank you when she won one of my giveaways.
Lovin that Bunny!!!

Just this week I received the most darling little flag from
Katie at Ragamuffin Gal. just look at that little sailor. Isn't he the cutest thing!
and all the gorgeous lace, ohhh I have a thing for lace!

and some lovely vintage goodies. No doubt they will be showing up in my art soon!


Be sure and stop on by all these talented ladies, you'll find tons of inspiration.


Also so happy to be included in two Etsy Treasuries this week.
and the other at Sacred Heart Designs
Thank you both for including me I am so honored.

Tiny Dancer


One more thing. My project from Designing Divas last week.
My dear friend Mindi hosted
and we made these awesome frames.
She showed us how to create these paper flowers.
I took it home and finished it up.
With a fabric transfer of the ballerina from Graphics Fairy and more flowers.
This will be going in my Etsy shop soon.


35 comments:

Anonymous said...

All these are beautiful i love vintage images and these are stunning!! Wow
i just wanted to let you know i have a gorgeous background freebie on my dezinaworld blog at the moment but it will be gone at the end of the week,so please pop by and grab it before its gone!

have a great week hugs June

Anonymous said...

Can i also add i love it when my friends out there send me little gifts like these too we are so blessed to be amongst good friends x

Hugs again June

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Lynn,
all these are just beautiful!!!
Blogger friends are the best don't you think?Love that frame it is beautiful. Have a wonderful evening and enjoy your treasures.
Hugs,
Marie

Tammy said...

Such lovely creations....I am sure you felt pretty special. Lovely frame make by you.
smiles...Tammy

trisha too said...

What a lovely lot of gifties--all of them so pretty, and what sweet ladies to send them. Thank you for all the links--I am such a blog snoop . . .

Congratulations on being featured in the etsy treasuries, AND your tiny dancer is beautiful!!

:)

Jo said...

Oh my gosh you have such wonderful bloggy friends !!! they have all sent you such wonderful treasures ... i will be visiting them all very soon! Ilove the image you chose for your project ... it's one of my faces from her site!

ImagiMeri said...

Hey Girlfriend,

What a beautiful piece Lynn, I really like this one. I feel so blessed to have some artwork by you, makes me feel like I've got additions to my gallery! You're a very lucky lady to receive all those goodies.

Hugs,
Meri

Kathy Eddy said...

Wow, what a gorgeous frame and what wondrful blogger friends you have! Isn't is great to feel a connection with folks you haven't even met.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely gifts, enjoy them! Valerie

Unknown said...

What lovely gifts and I am sure you deserve every one. Those flowers look fabby never seen them before either Each gift has a charm of its own

Love your frame and cute little dancer

love Dawn xx

Hearts Turned said...

What lovely gifts from lovely friends, Lynn--blog friends really are so very talented & generous!

Love your beautiful frame, too!

Hope you're having a wonderful day, my friend!

Julie

Diane said...

And thank YOU! for being such a sweetie and such an inspiration Lynn. It's going to be fun checking out these blogs, have a lovely day.

Terry said...

That is because you are a genuine sweet person! Beautiful gifts to a beautiful person!

Dorthe said...

Lynn,I love your : tiny dancer-so beautiful,,and all your gifts from friends,are so wonderful.You are blessed,dear.
Hugs,Dorthe

misteejay said...

What lovely pieces Lynn - certainly items to treasure.

Toni xx

Createology said...

Such fun treasures from some very talented friends indeed. It just proves how birds of a feather all flock together and creative muses make amazing art.

Pamela Kellogg said...

OMG Lynn! Everytime I visit your blog, I'm blown away! Everything is so incredibly beautiful! I just adore your work. Hope you're doing well.

Pam

Netty said...

Such wonderful gifts Lynn and so special.
Your frame is beautiful and am sure it will sell very quickly.
Hugs Annette x

Kim B said...

Wow you really received alot of super nice things, hope your week is a great one. Hugs, Kim

Gerri Herbst said...

Everything was lovely in this post. I adore your mirror...I have a few of these in my stash , you've given me some inspiration!
gerri

Shell said...

Fun Goodie Lynn! I love it all! Especially Connie Girls Flowers,,how cute are THOSE?

I'm having a little giveaway too, if you want to stop by before the 15th!

Hope all is well,,We had SUN today! Yahhhhhooooo! What a CONCEPT!

Hugs and Love,
Shell

Beverly Sager said...

Lynn, such sweet and special treasures! Those flowers Connie made are intriguing and unique,and your tiny dancer frame with it's beautiful flowers is is fabulous!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

what fun to receive lovely presents in the mail! and your frame is so charming! i'm off to visit your friends now...

Unknown said...

WOW.. So many wonderful thing you received.. You are loved my friend.
Your creation is so beautiful.. Love that image..

Hugs, Linda

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Lynn,
Oh what precious gifts from such beautiful friends--they are all so wonderful and I LOVE their art!! Sending ((hugs))) your way,
Cindy

cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are all just amazing,adore vintage and these are stunning hugs cheyrl xxxxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, lots of beauties here, so love the vintage touch to everything, thanks for sharing! And thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

Healing Woman said...

All are beauties from special friends, but I especially love the frame you created of the little ballerina. She is perfectly balanced (excuse the pun) and soft looking.

Jingle said...

It looks like you were blessed with some wonderful gifts! I love your tiny dancer piece!

Martina said...

Oh, how wonderful, dear Lynn! I am happy to have prepared you a little treat. You really deserved it. The other pieces are also quite charming! Thanks for sharing!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Lynne
You receive such items in the mail because we care about you and you are such a generous soul yourself.
I adore that frame and the ballerina is the perfect choice of image.
Take Care
Lynne x

Daniele said...

the little balerina frame is gorgeous, lovely vintage feel to it
hugs

Susan said...

I totally agree...you are very blessed with good bloggy friends!
Lucky you for all that wonderfulness in your mailbox :)

Perhaps when you have time, you can share with me, how to transfer images to fabric?
Hugs,
Susan

Lyneen said...

OH MY! all of these gifts are beautiful... and I love the tiny dancer she is a beauty... one of my next I am planning is a ballerina!

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa Somerville said...

Stunning frame Lynn - love the flowers embellies you created!

Blog Archive