I have been having so much fun with a new technique I just learned. Its Metal etching. Here are a few of the pieces I did. I used the new stamp from Oxford Impressions From the new Halloween plate. Shhh I plan on making special for Suzanne with it. But don't tell its a surprise!!!
This is one I did with the new stamp from Artistic Outpost
The Generations plate. Isnt it cool? I plan on making a jewelry piece with this one.
This is a close up of a piece I did with stamps from I Brake for Stamps
Here's the book I put together using the metal piece and I covered the book with tissue ,added alcohol inks ,and stamped images on tissue using powdered pearls. They don't show well in the picture but really pretty in real life. This is for a very special person I Know!
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (207)
- TGIF and Sunflower and Dragonflies -Artistic Outp...
- Published Somerset! WOOHOO
- I have the BESTEST friends
- Shoe Tag
- A Fanciful Twist Halloween party
- Artistic Outpost- Generation Redux
- New Stamp, Pincone Collage
- Oxford Impressions New Halloween
- Contest closed-Blog Candy- Halloween Fun- More Add...
- Metal Etching- Oh What fun!!!
- ▼ October (10)