Friday, October 23, 2009

I have the BESTEST friends



Last night I met with my stampin GF's Debbie and Mindi for our little monthly get together. Well they surprised me with a little B-day party. Just look at all the wonderful goodies they had for me, there is stamps, a Cuttlebug plate (one I have been longing for) brads, stickers, ephemera, snowflakes, trees,I could go on and on! and some Gorgeous Atc's for Halloween! They know me so well!!! Then Debbie brought out the most incredible desserts, Imagine chocolate moose in a cup made from dark and white chocolate with berries loaded on top and a chocolate tea cup with mocha moose with a Choc straw. I was in chocolate heaven. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it! I wish I had a picture to share but we gobbled them up too fast! LOL. Thank you my sweet friends.
That's not all, upon leaving Debbie had a box for each of us with these beautiful home grown gourds and white pumpkins. This gal has a green thumb, well when its not covered in distress inks. LOL!! Thank you both for such a special evening!

12 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Sounds like the perfect get together hun...and the thought of that chocolate has me drooling! The Gourds look amazing...clever friends you have hun xx

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Well, I agree, you do have good friends. What a great bunch of goodies.
(Hope your birthday was fabulous, too:)

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

What lovely surprises and the chocolat dessert sounds very yummy!

joy said...

Those are the kind of friends to have! Sounds like a great party!

Hearts Turned said...

What wonderful friends you have--you're so lucky! Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies!

Sandy said...

I just found your blog and love it. I also have a min pin, they remind me of fruit bats- cute but with out the wings!

Lori Saul said...

What a wonderful group of caring friends you have, Lynn- I wanted to say how fantastic your shoe tag is - so clever and beautifully creative! Wow!

Unknown said...

What wonderful gourds!!!
Thank you for entering my Give Away!! I have you entered twice!!
Good luck!!

Cathy said...

Oops, I guess I missed your Birthday! Hope it was a wonderfl day. HUGS GF

SewPaperPaint said...

Not sure when the big day is/was, but Happy Happy Birthday!!! You deserve every last treasure. What an awesome load of goodies! Super lucky day for you.
xx,
Autumn Clark
http://autumnsantics.blogspot.com/

Jacqueline said...

Enjoy your goodies!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lynn. What a wonderful surprise for you! - Renee G

Blog Archive