Friday, October 23, 2009
I have the BESTEST friends
Last night I met with my stampin GF's Debbie and Mindi for our little monthly get together. Well they surprised me with a little B-day party. Just look at all the wonderful goodies they had for me, there is stamps, a Cuttlebug plate (one I have been longing for) brads, stickers, ephemera, snowflakes, trees,I could go on and on! and some Gorgeous Atc's for Halloween! They know me so well!!! Then Debbie brought out the most incredible desserts, Imagine chocolate moose in a cup made from dark and white chocolate with berries loaded on top and a chocolate tea cup with mocha moose with a Choc straw. I was in chocolate heaven. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it! I wish I had a picture to share but we gobbled them up too fast! LOL. Thank you my sweet friends.
That's not all, upon leaving Debbie had a box for each of us with these beautiful home grown gourds and white pumpkins. This gal has a green thumb, well when its not covered in distress inks. LOL!! Thank you both for such a special evening!
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (207)
- TGIF and Sunflower and Dragonflies -Artistic Outp...
- Published Somerset! WOOHOO
- I have the BESTEST friends
- Shoe Tag
- A Fanciful Twist Halloween party
- Artistic Outpost- Generation Redux
- New Stamp, Pincone Collage
- Oxford Impressions New Halloween
- Contest closed-Blog Candy- Halloween Fun- More Add...
- Metal Etching- Oh What fun!!!
- ▼ October (10)