~ HALLOWEEN ~ Tonight is the night When dead leaves fly
Like witches on switches Across the sky,
When elf and sprite Flit through the night On a moony sheen
Tonight is the night When leaves make a sound
Like a gnome in his home Under the ground,
When spooks and trolls Creep out of holes Mossy and green
Tonight is the night When pumpkins stare Through sheaves and leaves Everywhere,
When ghouls and ghost And goblin host Dance round their queen. It's Halloween!
By Harry Behn
Night Rider- Stamps by Stamp Francisco
A Halloween Hanging and metal etching, Stamps by Oxford Impressions.
My Spider cookies - Recipe at bottom.
Some of my Halloween Decor!
The Scariest of them all my little monsters!
Leave a comment. I will be giving away one of my Glass coffin pendants to one lucky winner on Saturday the 24th!!
Spider Cookie Recipe
2 Cups Sugar, 1/2 cup milk, 1 tsp. vanilla, 3 cups quick oats, 1/2 cup Dry Cocoa, 1/2 Cup Margarine, 1 Cup Peanut Butter, 1/8 tsp. salt, Red Hots, Twizzlers Chocolate Twists. Wax paper.
Cut twists in half lengthwise then into fourths,you will have 8 pieces from each twist. lay out patterns of 6 twists on wax paper. Combine in large saucepan sugar,milk,margarine,cocoa. bring to boil for 1 minute, remove from heat stir in vanilla and peanut butter and mix until smooth. Add oats mix well. drop spoonfulls of mixture onto twists. Work fast they set up quickly. add red hots for eyes. Cool. Makes approx. 25 -2" cookies.
You can go join all the other party goers at A Fanciful Twist
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (236)
- TGIF and Sunflower and Dragonflies -Artistic Outp...
- Tag Tuesday-Paper Piecing
- Published Somerset! WOOHOO
- Sneak Peek- Horse & Rider
- Halloween party candy winner
- I have the BESTEST friends
- Shoe Tag
- A Fanciful Twist Halloween party
- Artistic Outpost- Generation Redux
- Gosh three posts Today!!
- New Stamp, Pincone Collage
- Oxford Impressions New Halloween
- Contest closed-Blog Candy- Halloween Fun- More Add...
- Metal Etching- Oh What fun!!!
- ▼ October (14)