Sunday, February 5, 2017

Pretty and Pink Returns

How Gorgeous are These!! I just Love the returns from Kimberly Laws Pretty and Pink ATC swap.
from left: Amy Bauer beautiful applique heart, she even wrapped it in this sweet kerchief.The center one is Gorgeous  ,Its created by Maggie Raguse. Love that puffed heart. On the right is a darling vintage bottle filled with sweet flowers,its creater is Lisa Campbell. Kimberly even sent a darling cloths pin wrapped with lace. All in all A Sweet Treat for Valentines Day.

8 comments:

Krisha said...

WOW! these ARE GORGEOUS! How lucky to be the recipient of such beautiful art.
I did a quick catch up and that cutting board is amazing. I've been through part of Idaho, always thought I'd like to live there.

bobbie said...

You were right ~ these are fantastic!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Lynn
How absolutely gorgeous they are!!!
Wishes
Lynne

misteejay said...

How wonderful to receive such beautiful ATCs.
Toni xx

Amy B said...

Lynn,

Didn't get one of your lovely ATC's in the swap, but it is fun to see mine on your blog. Maggie's is stunning. What amazing details. And the little vase on the other is so cute. Yay for Valentine's crafting.

Lululiz said...

Aren't they all just so precious? And guess what, I got one of yours in my swap package and I am so happy with it! Thank you so much, Lynn, I do love your work so much. Liz xx

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Lynn, I was lucky to receive one of your ATCs. Extremely creative and beautiful. I have it displayed on my dining table. Just love Kim's swaps.

Thanks, Pam

Diane said...

These are all so pretty. Pink is such a happy and feminine color, I love it anyway.
Diane

Blog Archive