Monday, February 27, 2017

Here comes the Bride

The Brides Bouquet
 My niece is getting married this spring, so as a wedding gift I did her flowers.
My sister and mom came over a few times and help make around
 150 handmade flowers.
the other flowers consist of peonies and roses.
 All in creams and pale pink.

The Rest
I did ,1 Brides bouquet ,5 Brides maids Bouquets,
 2 junior brides maids bouquets,
1 toss bouquet, 21 boutonnieres, 10 corsages,
 flower girl basket, bird cage for cards, ring bearer pillow.

I know she will have a Beautiful wedding. 

10 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

She will be a amazing ride with all this ! Fantastic pieces!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Wow they are stunning you are so talented .

Createology said...

These hand crafted flowers are gorgeous and how very special that you and your mom and sister were able to create these. Do you share how you make such gorgeous flowers? I have never been successful at making fabric flowers that look as pretty as these. Creative Floral Bliss...<3

bobbie said...

With you designing her pretties, of COURSE she will have a beautiful wedding!!!

Hugs ~

misteejay said...

These all look stunning. I'm sure the wedding photos will look wonderful with all these lovely things.
Toni xx

mamablitger said...

Oh dear..... what a big job you are doing. I'm sure she will enjoy your efforts. The examples you showed look amazing.
Thank you for sharing the great idea.
Hugs from Monica
Spain

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow Lynne! These flowers really will make the wedding special - they are all so beautiful! Chrisx

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Just gorgeous! I'm amazed you made so many also.

Diane said...

I especially like the way you've cvered the stems with pearl - very lovely. Very nice wedding gift. Diane

Renee said...

These are so beautiful! Your niece is lucky to have you as an aunt!!!
We are having a wedding in our backyard this spring (my son is getting married). Love is in the air!

Blog Archive