Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Some Heartfelt Thanks

I have been receiving the most wonderful art
back from all those swaps I've been participating in.
In the order I have received them.
From Linda at  
This wonderfully Witchy altered cabinet card
Chills & Thrills.
Isn't it cool!

Not a swap, just Evelyn from
being a kind and generous friend. Isn't that tag cool! Love the lightbulb embellishment
and her collage background. You'll be seeing that die used a lot very soon.
 Thanks so much Evelyn!

A swap from Kindred Art Souls.
This wonderful Altered tin was made by Michael Farrell
(sorry I don't have a blog link)
Check out these glass feet and vintage pen nibs

Here's the inside of the tin. The umbrella man is on a spring
and wiggles when I open it.

I was invited to do a Friendship flag swap with Meri at
She made me this darling clown that moves when you pull the strings.
How cute is that!

But that's not all.....
Hold on to your hats because she also sent me some of
 her AMAZING fabric art.
This fabric card and tag all with a bird theme .
Isn't it just beautiful!

When I opened the next package I about fell on the floor!!
She sent me this incredible fabric book all about birds.


page after page of beautiful quotes and lace

buttons and trims

stunning images

I think this is my favorite ,
she fashioned a cage from wire around the bird

more beautiful pages.

are you drooling yet?

then the back cover. I'm still in AWE of its beauty.
I can't thank Meri enough for the gorgeous and most generous gift.
I will treasure it forever!
I just received this Wonderful package from my dear friend Jo at
Who sent all these treats for my upcoming Birthday.
She made that cool altered birdhouse in a Halloween theme.
and the darling burlap gift bag held more treats. Some
wire mesh, several yards of ball chain a doll head and
how cool is that wooden hand!
I LOVE it all. Thank you Jo

A close up of her Altered Halloween Birdhouse!

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart!!!
I feel so blessed to know so many talented and generous blog friends.
I will cherish everything for years to come.

Be sure to stop by on Saturday where I'm playing along in the
bog hop. I'll have lots of Halloween treats up for grabs.

28 comments:

Pam said...

Wow Lynn, You got amazing art form your swap! So much Talent and Inspiration. I know you love it all! xo's Pam

Jo said...

Oh my gosh, you are a lucky girl indeed!!! I love that fabric book you received, it is just gorgeous! and do have fun with that hand!!! hugs!

ImagiMeri said...

Wow, you're so sweet, but I think the bird book looks so much better in your possession. Thank you, so very much for everything you sent me, I'm so honored to have creations from you.

Love ya
Meri

bobbie said...

How lucky can a girl get?!?! All your gifts are so wonderful...

Createology said...

As they say..."The World is a mirror and you get what you give". You my dear should receive such wonderful creations...each one a treasure. The bird book is over-the-moon! Falling into Autumn Bliss...

Beverly Sager said...

You are indeed blessed with many talented and generous friends. Beautiful gifts - thanks for sharing :)

Kikka N said...

Wonderful Art Collection!
Hugs
Kikka

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, what gorgeous creations! Have fun! Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

Wow what great projects you got.

cheryl said...

oh wow you are lucky Hun oh they are simply stunning hugs Cherylxxxxx

Annie said...

Wow Lynn your crafty gifts are amazing and I know will be treasured. TFS Annie x

Anonymous said...

Lynn
You have been spoilt but you spoil so many people so it is only right it is your turn. That fabric book is astonishing in its detail and beauty and the altered birdhouse, there is just so much to take in.
TFS this incredible art.
Wishes
Lynne

Lululiz said...

Oh my goodness, Lynn, what wonderful new treasures to drool over. Did you mention birthday? When???

Sarah said...

What a fun and gorgeous collection of goodies. Artsy friends are the best!

Carol W. said...

Fabulous pieces you received from your swap! Each one is amazing and unique!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

You are participating in all the right swaps girl! AMAZING Art here! I love it all! Do you know where those light bulbs are from? I want some!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

WOW awesome project all pieces are heavenly creations!

Brenda Brown said...

Lots of lovely goodies to receive. Lucky you.
hugs {brenda} xox

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

OMG,Lynn all your gifts are gorgeous!!Lucky girl and you so deserve it.
Enjoy your treasures.
Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs,
Marie

VS said...

Hi Miss Lynn...
So nice to see you again!!! I LOVE ALL your goodies & couldn't even pick out my favorite. Wonderful treasures for you to play with...
Smiles,
Susie

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hello dear Lynn, It's wonderful and just fair that you received all those fabulous creations from your swap partners and blog friends. Enjoy!
xoxo,
Julia

Diane said...

What a wonderful bunch of inspiring art. Just lovely creations. Diane

Healing Woman said...

Oh my..how wonderful they all are. I think I'm partial to the tin though. Love the pen tips on front and images inside. Glad you are still making time for fun Lynn.

JoAnne said...

You hit the Halloween jackpot girl! Beautiful swaps!

Terry said...

You have hit the jackpot and weren't even in Vegas! How fun!

2amscrapper said...

wow! scrolling thru your post is like visiting an art museum---what wonderful treasures!

Dorthe said...

What gorgeous gifts you recieved dear Lynn, and you so deserves them- with all the fantastic gifts you send your friends ,yourself!
Hope your weekend is beautiful.
Hugs,Dorthe

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Oh Lynn, what gorgeous swaps you received! Total eye candy!

Blog Archive