Monday, October 29, 2012

Birthday Thanks

I want to Thank all my Blog friends who sent me such wonderful things for my Birthday.
You truly did make it extra special.
From my dear friend Terry at
She sent me this lovely card and some lace and
 Halloween treats which I've already been using. :0)
Thank you so much Terry!!!

Oh my gosh!! Can you believe what Marie from Lost Bird Studio
made me. She is so talented and I just adore all her handcrafted gifts.

she made me this darling little bag that held all this Gorgeous bling!!

and how about this beautiful pillow. Inside the pockets she tucked in her lovely tags.
Marie has such a way with white and I will cherish these for years to come.

From my dear friend Lynne at   Adorn
Who gifted me with this beautiful lace,
 packets of French Ephemera, a darling vintage photo,
A hand made notepad and her sweet tag.
thank you so much Lynne its all Beautiful!!

I had already shared what my sweet friend Jo from My Paper Playhouse
sent me me. See previous post here. if you missed it

Three of my BFF's surprised me too!
Kathryn, Debbie and Mindi who also made my Birthday extra special.
Kathryn treated me to a fabulous lunch
and a package of all kinds of creative goodies.

These vintage cookie cutters, cool Skelly, some beautiful postcards and stamps.
Sorry I didn't get picture of everything before I put it all away.

Debbie surprised me with a box she decorated. (yes shes very talented)
Tim's new Tombstone die, and all kinds of fun embellishments.

And all these cool Die cut from Tim's Halloween dies!
Also a foam Skelly and some acetate embellishments.

She also decorated this beautiful box and inside a
Gorgeous necklace made by Betsy Johnson.
Cool spider huh?
Thank you so much Debbie. I LOVE it all!

.
 Mindi also surprised me with Tim's new Halloween Stamps
and a big package of Halloween die cuts.
She knows how much I love Halloween,WOOOHOOO!

So I'm all set for next Halloween and you'll be seeing those things show up next year!
I'd say I am very spoiled!! Thank you all for making my day so special!
and to my MOM who took me away for the Best Birthday ever!!
Thanks MOM!!!

I have my Blogaversary coming up in about a week
 so hope you'll stop by soon for that.

22 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lynn..and thanks for sharing all the lovely photos. I love to see all the little treasures people come up with. So many great talents and wonderful friends. Enjoy, have a lovely week.

Jo said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday!!! I am already looking forward to your next years creations!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

how wonderful to receive such wonderful goodies on your special day .. im sure it made ur birthday extra special... hugs

Diane said...

Oh, my gosh! You got wonderful things for your birthday. I hope I sent you birthday wishes. I will again just in case - Happy, Happy belated birthday to you. Diane

Terry said...

Fabby birthday goods for a very fabby gal! I see some of us had the same idea! I never saw those Halloween keys! Enjoy all your gifts! Hugs!

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Happy b-lated Birthday! :)
-Denise

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky lady to have such sweet and creative friends. Happy Birthday!

Netty said...

So pleased you had such a great birthday and all those wonderful gifts. Have fun, Annette x

Createology said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dear. You certainly did receive some wonderful gifts. Creative Bliss...

Evelyn S. said...

Your friends are wonderful....but so are you!

Sherry said...

Oh Lynn what wonderful gifts you received from your lovely friends. Happy Birthday to you from me too xx

Dorthe said...

Dear Lynn, a happy belated birthday- and congratulations also on being a grandma :-) such a sweetie!
Beautiful gifts also from dear Marie, and dear Lynne, you are well loved I can see . And so many other wonderful gifts.
I wish you a lovely evening.
Hugs,Dorthe

bobbie said...

Lucky you!!!

Hugs ~

Brenda Brown said...

Many happy returns, so glad you had lots of treats for your birthday.

Hugs Brenda xxx

Annie said...

Belated birthday wishes Lynn. What beautiful gifts you have received from your fabulously talented crafty friends.

Hugs Annie x

Unknown said...

Wooooza! I can truly say without hesitation "What a haul!", and a beautiful one at that. You obviously had a wonderful Birthday - so happy for you. We need to celebrate life more. May the year ahead bring you everything you need and all you long for. xoDonna

CuddlyBunny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You deserve each and every treasure and trinket!

julie case said...

Happy belated birthday!

Unknown said...

Well Happy Belated Birthday my friend. I do remember now that our Birthdays were the same month. Looks like you got a lot of wonderful gifts to play with. Blog friends are the Best aren't they.

Hugs~

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Lynn,
wonderful gifts you received from your friends but I think your moms gift was priceless.Tell her I said hello and think she is wonderful.Thanks for your kind words. Glad you liked my gift.
Hugs,
Marie

Anonymous said...

Lynn
You are so generous yourself and so thoughtful so you deserve those beautiful goodies from your friends.
Wishes
Lynne

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Happy belated Birthday, dear Lynn! It sounds like you had a great day and you for sure received some fantastic gifts from some sweet blogging friends. Enjoy!
Birthday hugs to you,
Julia

Blog Archive