I had shared a picture of the Cover of the Altered book I am working on recently. Here's one of the pages. I have been having so much fun using the stamps Country Girl and Farm Boy fromOxford Impressions I was inspired from the new book by Ruth Rae.
I Fell in Love With The Farmers Daughters. The Full page.
A close up of some hand stitching.
On Page two I stamped the image on muslin. Layered fabrics stitched and topped with sheer organza.
A close up of the text heart and flowers encased in the organza.
This also fits with the Craft challenge at Gingersnap Creations
Come join in the fun!
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Altered Book
- Glitter Glitter Everywhere!
- Steampunk -Taking Flight
- Alice In Wonderland- New Release
- Steampunk -A Man Among Boys
- Found Objects- Hold Me Close
- Favorite Quote- Tag Tuesday
- Creating Cuffs
- A Lovely Day
- Some lacey goodness
- Guest Artist for Alpha Stamps
- Oxford Impression new plate!
- Oxford Impressions New Stamps
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2009 (144)