I am seem to be running way behind this year but managed to whip out a few Christmas cards along with a few challenges. Christmas Cone- Using the Pine cone collage from I Brake For Stamps and the new Antiqued Glimmer tutorial from TJ Dec/Jan newsletter.You should see the shimmer of this one IRL. The beautiful papers are by Paper Temptress The sponsor this month at
For the new challenge at Ink On My Fingers Hels has a "The Holly and the Ivy" challenge going on this week. be sure to check them out. I did a card using a omni gel transfer,crackle paint- I kind of overdid it with that but it sure was fun.
O.K. I will admit it,I have stars on my mind and made the background star from music paper. Along with a few rolls. No I don't mean Santa's belly! LOL. The stamped image is the darling Santa from I Brake For Stamps If you use code SAVE10LYNN when ordering you can save 10%.
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (150)
- Christmas Cuties-The Stocking were Hung
- Christmas Cuties
- Letter To Santa
- Teaching class at Scrappers and Stampers Delight
- Artistic Outpost Thanksgiving Sale 20% Off
- Tag Tuesday- Green, Red and pale gold
- A Few Christmas cards
- # Redraw blog giveaway
- OMG- Woooo Hoooooo
- Blogaversary Winners!!!!!!!
- Closed!!! Lets Get This Party Started- More Added!...
- Advent Boxes
- Christmas Past
- Old Time Christmas
- Tag Tuesday- Photo
- Artistic Outpost- Christmas tin
- Gothic Arches
- The Holidays are upon us.
- ▼ November (18)