Saturday, February 24, 2018

The results are in...

Well thank you all or your feedback on my Easter 3 tired tray.
Looks like the natural one will be on my table this year.
On to the drawing.
I wrote every ones name on a slip of paper,
cut them out and 
had my hubby pick the winner.... Drumroll please.
The winner is Debra Smith.!!!
Debra please send me your mailing address so I can send you your Easter Surprise.
As soon as she has received it I will share what she won on my blog.
Thanks for playing along and sharing your opinion with me.
Hoppy Easter 

2 comments:

bobbie said...

Congratulations, Debra!! And YAY for the natural design!

Hugs ~

Diane said...

Congratulations on Debra's win. I think we picked a beautiful one. Love the natural mosses and other natural things. Love to you. Diane

Blog Archive