Monday, January 15, 2018

The Sweetest Time of The Year-Valentines Day

I didn't get a chance to decorate for Christmas as we spent the holidays 
with our son and his family ..building memories.
 So I jumped right in to start on Valentines day. Did up my Three Tired Tray with some vintage valentine boxes, beautiful art work by some very talented ladies and a few sweets. 


Spent some time creating some lovely lavender sachets.

a decor piece that doubles as a pin ,great for a scarf,hat,purse or on your jacket.

a sweet hanging 

a of course a Key to my Heart.
These and more now available in my Etsy store.

Now on to doing my dreaded taxes. LOL

5 comments:

bobbie said...

LOL at your taxes ~ tonight will be a great 'escape' for you!
pretty pretties!

misteejay said...

What a lovely way to kick-off your crafting in 2018 with these fabulous pieces.
Toni xx

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hello Lynn, what a joy filled post, so much Valentine beauty gathered here! Both the gorgeous hearts you created yourself as the beauties you received. Such a wonderful idea to gather these like this! Sunny day wishes to you, xx Wen of AppleApricot

Diane said...

I love your beautiful hearts - Valentine's Day is a fun holiday. (((hugs))) Diane

The Junque Seeker said...

Love your Valentine decor and your creations!

Blog Archive