Sunday, November 5, 2017

Christmas crafting

 For those of you who are not on Facebook. 
I wanted to share the things I have been working on so far.
I decided to do themes this year. The first picture is all about lanterns.
These use vintage Kitchen utensils  Perfect for those who like Farm house style.

 More Vintage kitchen. tins from 1933 and 1950
These are not reproduction ornament boxes. They are from the 50"s
made into mini Diorama's with vintage toys inside. 

 Some Shabby Chic metal Gazebos and cage.
and a Vintage baby doll dress.
Sorry some of the pieces I'm showing have already sold.
but there is plenty more in my Etsy shop. Link at the side of my blog.
Happy Holidays everyone.

6 comments:

bobbie said...

You've been a busy gal!! If I did Xmas, I'd want some of those dioramas ~ they are adorable!!

misteejay said...

Oh Lynn, these are amazing. Such wonderful makes.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow Lynn! Such beautiful projects! Chrisx

Amy B said...

Lovely work! Good to see you back blogging!

Jann said...

Beautiful and remarkable--as always! You are so creative, Lynn!

Diane said...

These are wonderful, Lynn. I had seen some but not all. I just love the little diorama boxes and the baby dresses. Hope you're enjoying this Christmas season. (((hugs)))) Diane

Blog Archive