Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A New Year Time to get Creative

Hello my Blog friends. 
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and A Happy New Year.
Our son and his family were here for the Holidays.
 It was Great spending time with all of them.
Lots of Family here on Christmas too.
Sad its over but happy to get those creative juices flowing again.
I spent some time in my studio working on Valentines projects.
I know we barely got over Christmas but I'm home for some personal reasons and
decided to make good use of my time.

a couple of fabric collage Valentine necklaces.

A Fun and colorful card.

A soft and romantic Valentine.
All in my Etsy shop.

I'd also like to ask for some prayers sent my way.
Could really use some right now.

Hope this year is Great for Everyone!

5 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Prayers sent your way Lynn. I've a fondness for Hearts and really love your fabric Necklaces. Glad you have some crafty time to keep your mind occupied. Hoping you have sunshine and blessings coming your way.

Tamara said...

Your necklaces are beautiful Lynne.. So glad that you're enjoying some creative time. I'm also sad that the holidays are over but I am so excited to have some time to get back to creating! I hope your New Year is filled with lots of good things and time to create more beauty.

Tamara xo

bobbie said...

I love that Valentine necklace!!

Sending you thoughts of comfort and hope ~
And of course, tons of hugs!

Anonymous said...

Your lovely Valentine creations brightened this cold winter day. I hope my thoughts and prayers can bring the same brightness and encouragement to you. Lorrie

April said...

LOL, I recognize that lady! I am thrilled you used the image in such a beautiful way!

Blog Archive