Sunday, August 23, 2015

Vintage Baby Shower

Last weekend  I had a Baby shower for my DIL. The theme was vintage of course.
I wanted to share some  photos of the event.
 The food table ,unfortunately I didn't get photos with everything on the table. To come was, individual quiches, chocolate covered strawberries, Choc dipped marshmallows, fresh berries,  (blueberries,raspberries,strawberries,blackberries) Chocolate dipped rice crispy treats. Chocolate dipped pretzels. 

 Thank you gifts for all the guests.
 Little Lavender sachets stamped with Oxford Impressions stamps and 
Thank you stamped  on the other side.

Mommy to Be place setting. 
 Table center pieces. All vintage goodies and some roses from the garden.
 Another table center piece. I used mis- matched china plates 
and vintage cloth napkins for each place setting.
One more
 These were chocolate covered pretzels
 the drink table 
 for the younger ladies
 Gift table before it was filled up.
 A vintage buggy with dolls for a couple of the games.

 Gift opening time. Myself and Kristi.
 My Dear friend Debbie (who helped pull this off) and Kristi
My mom (also a huge help) and Kristi.
We had around 30 guests.
I have lots more photos of the other guests. But this is getting a bit long.
It was  a huge success and we all had a wonderful time! 
Baby is due in Nov. Can't wait to see HER!!!!

14 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh My Goodness! What a gorgeous, charming and sweet celebration. I love it all. I'll bet your DIL was thrilled and felt so special. So much talent and loving preparation. It's all so inspiring. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Tamara <3

misteejay said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate the coming of a baby - everything looks beautiful Lynn.
Toni xx

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Everything looks so pretty, and the food sounds yummy.
Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

bobbie said...

Looks like a great party!
See ya soon~

Anonymous said...

Lynn
Spectacular and surely memorable.
The attention to detail is second to none and all the treats sound so amazing .... berries dipped in chocolate and chocolate pretzels (drat to the elimination diet I am on!)
A beautiful setting and all the vintage loveliness we have come to expect from you.
Wishes
Lynne

Createology said...

Such a lovely vintage themed baby shower. You and your helpers have done a wonderful job. Blessings for Kristi and her new little baby.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What a gorgeous set up! LOVE the vintage and shabby chic decor! Just gorgeous! I am sure she loved it all!

Carolyn said...

What a marvelous shower for Christi. Everything you do, you do up proper. This should appear in a magazine on how to plan and carry out a vintage baby shower. I am sure the guests had a terrific time and the new baby will have some wonderful gifts to start life with love from family and friends..

Kikka N said...

Hi Lynn!
Such adorable vintage items in the Baby shower...It surely has been a beautiful event! You look so happy together with the lovely gifts!
Hugs
Kikka

Terry said...

I saw these on FB and thought what a lovely baby shower. All the vintage decorations are gorgeous and I am sure you made the mommy-to-be very happy! Hugs!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving looking at all of the decorations and looks like it was a blast. Love the vintage twist to the decor- esp hanging above the table- so fun. Congrats to you and your daughter - and fun to all of the PINK in both of your futures!

Diane said...

I bet you had a blast with this one Lynn. It's beautiful and I'm sure your DIL was thrilled. Diane

Thespoena said...

So pretty! Hi Lynn! It's been so long since I've come for a visit. I've been away for a while too. I'm trying to get motivated to create once again and I'm hosting a Vintage Halloween charms swap this year. I'd love to have you join us if you have the time. Hope you are doing well! Hugs!
Thespa

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh how cool! You're such a great MIL!!!

Blog Archive