Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween swaps

I did a couple of Halloween swaps this year.
One was with my dear blog friend Meri from
If you don't know Meri you really need to stop by her blog for a real treat!
 She made me this AMAZING!!! Halloween Poe book.
Inside pages fold out for some really fun pages!!
She also made me this ADORABLE  Witch necklace
made with a vintage China doll head.
complete with her own hat. 
I couldn't wait to wear it!!!

Just some of the goodies to play with!!
Thank you so much Meri. I know I'll have a blast with all these goodies!

 I played in the Halloween matchbox swap at Vintage Dragonfly.
 My partner was Tabitha, She made this incredible coffin box.
It opens to a wicked black skeleton.
Forgot to take a photo of the rest of the goodies 
I had already put them way. Oops!!
Happy Halloween my blog Friends!!

12 comments:

misteejay said...

What lovely swaps to receive Lynn - enjoy your goodies.
Toni xx

Jackie PN said...

Wow! What fun treasures Lynn!! That matchbox is incredible! Thanks so much for sharing your fun! ")

PeggyR said...

Very cool stuff!

bobbie said...

Lovely treats!

Happy Halloween ~

Anonymous said...

Lynn, what a feast of spectacular Halloween inspired art.
Whatever your plans for the 31st .... make it a spooky one!
Wishes
Lynne

Createology said...

Swaps are so much fun. Your Halloween Treats are Wickedly Wonderful.

Diane said...

Such wonderful Halloween creations and goodies. I will check her out. Diane

Diane said...

Great stuff, Have fun with all of it. I want to tell you that your photography is great. Diane

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Simply spooktacular treats.Enjoy your goodies,Lynn and have a great Halloween.

Jann said...

How wonderful! Happy Halloween!

Martina said...

What beautiful treasures, Lynn!
I enjoyed looking at this gorgeous work here!

Wish you a wonderful sunday.
Hugs MARTINA

Terry said...

Oh such fun stuff, GF! I know you will enjoy your little spooky treasures. Hugs!

Blog Archive