Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas cards and Gifts

As I had mentioned in my last post I am running so far behind.
So this is a LONG post!
My mailbox has been running over this year with all the Wonderful cards and gifts I've received.
Here's some I'd like to show you.
From Petra at Kunterbunt Cottage
. I had admired those darling bee bottle caps on her blog and
she offered to send me some.
 Little did I know she would surprise me with so many other goodies.
 Lace, Fabric, Chocolate! Yum Yum.

From my sweet friend Vada at Vada- Stamps Ink and Paper.
  This darling Mitten. Its now hanging on my tree.

Cindy at  Crimson Heart Studios  is a fairly new blogger friend
who sent me the most darling metal wire birdcages,aren't they adorable!!!
A bunch of polymer pieces she created and a bundle of gorgeous torn fabric.
Cindy  has a wonderful giveaway on her blog
 right now so be sure and stop by and say Hi!!
From  Renee at Where The Grass Is Greener 
 these sweet little wine charms that can double at Christmas ornaments!
Aren't they cute!!!

Zoe from  This Little Place   sent me a cool Friendship hanging,
A darling crown ornament ( now on my tree) and the pretty heart pendant.

She also made this adorable Santa card. Love the puffy fur!!!

From my sweet friend Suzz at Suzz Stamping Spot 
who has so much talent, this Gorgeous Card.
I wish the photo showed all the lovely texture!

Sherry from Createology sent me a beautiful Christmas card,
 but this quilted Postcard  had me oohing ahhing!!!
Gorgeous, I'm going to attach a hanger to add it to my tree.

From the uber talented Kimberly
This darling atc. It was in a stitched envelope

With this little ornament on top. cute!!!

                                            From my dear friend Jo at My Paper Playhouse

From Marie at Marie- Lost Bird Studio  a darling Angel tag.

A most Gorgeous tag/card  from Louise at Kard Krazy
Love the touches of pink.

From my dear friend Barb, She doesn't have a blog, just lots of talent!

From Lynne at Adorn
A darling card in her famous Lynne style!

From Helen at Stamping By Helen This cheerful stamped card ,sweet!

From my dear Friend Cindy at Whimsical Musings.
a Christmas card and this cool Steampunk ATC. She knows I love Steampunk!

From Shell at Bungalow Bling ,A package arrived yesterday filled with goodies.
Some darling bird ornaments,this adorable gift box with a vintage bird all decked out with a glittery hat. Inside the box was some vintage silver and white tinsel  (LOVE) and a Merry Christmas German scrap.
I already put those in my studio! Sorry no pics I guess I got ahead of myself! LOL

From my dear friend Sarah at Vintage Figments
A precious tag. Love that image.

From one of my very best friends Mindi,
she crotchet me the sweetest cupcake treat!
even with sprinkles on top!!



My other BFF Debbie gave me the most darling necklace made by Betsy Johnson
and she gift wrapped it in her beautiful hand crafted box. ( a gift in itself)

Remember when I mentioned Jann from A-Vintage Heart 
and I got together for coffee?
Well she made me this darling Christmas decoration.
A salt shaker filled with glitter that holds thee darling images
that have a sprinkling of glitter all over them.
Its just Darling!

                                        and Last but not least Marva at Purple Paints Muse.
                                                       sent me this cool on the edge die.
                                                 Can't wait to have some play time. LOL


Thank you all for making my Christmas so special.
This has been a very difficult year for me and your friendships
 mean more to me than you'll ever know.

Merry Christmas!!!!

29 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a lot of beautiful things! Enjoy and happy holidays! Valerie

Zoechaos said...

Happy Christmas XOXO Zoe :))

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

You lucky lady, fabulous creations. Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year Lynn. ENJOY. Tracy x

Dee in N.H. said...

WOW! You have some amazingly talented friends! Real treasures!

Suzanne C said...

Wow! Look at all that loot! Beautiful cards! I received mine today thank you! It is beautiful!

Terry said...

Beautiful! Have a lovely evening! Hugs, GF!

Lynn said...

Honey, by the time you are my age, you'll have to put up sixteen Christmas trees in order to use all of the pretties you'll have by then!
Have a beautiful Christmas weekend!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

You certainly deserve to be spoilt with all those beautiful cards and gifts, dear Lynn! Enjoy!

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Christmas hugs and warmest wishes,
Julia

misteejay said...

Enjoy all your beautiful things - your tree must be so precious with all the lovely things you have on it.

Lynn, I am so glad that I found your blog as your work is stunning and such an inspiration. You have been so kind with your comments and I've very much appreciated your 'visits'. Thank you so very much for the beautiful card that dropped onto my doormat this very morning - perfect timing.

Have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very healthy, happy 2012.

Toni xx

Helen said...

You have a wonderful array of gifts and cards, and thank you for your Christmas tag which just arrived in the post this morning. Happy Christmas!

Sandy said...

Oh Lynn you are a lucky girl.
So many lovely post from your friends.

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful christmas eve.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Such beautiful gifts Lynn, you have wonderful friends with awesome talent. I hope you have a great Christmas!

Candy C said...

Absolutely beautiful array of Christmas cards and goodies!!! Love them all!! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and the happiest and most prosperous 2012, Lynn. Your work is absolutely incredible! <3 Candy

Jean Franks Beck said...

What wonderful treasures! Merry Christmas to you and yours, Lynn!

Hearts Turned said...

SO many beautiful gifts! So glad you shared them at this lovely gift-sharing time of the year!

Wishing you and your family the most wonderful Christmas, Lynn! And here's hoping this coming year will be MUCH easier for you, my friend!

Merry Christmas!

Julie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Lynn
I could say you are lucky but in actual fact you are deserving of all this and more. You are one of the most giving people in the Blogland.
I should know as today I received an envelope with two of the most beautiful tags tucked inside. Thank You for thinking of me - I love them so much.
Warmest Wishes to You - Hope Santa is good to you.
Lynne x

WW said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Jo said...

omg, what wonderful gifts!!! Have an amazing Christmas!!

Viola said...

Lynn, you received wonderful gifts!
I also want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2012.
Hugs, Viola

Createology said...

The pleasure of your talents you give to all of us is such a blessing. For you to receive is only fair. Holiday Hugs,

Unknown said...

such adorable things...I love how talented bloggers are! Just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas

Martina said...

You got wonderful and plentiful Christmas gifts, dear Lynn! I'm happy for you.

I wish you a nice second Christmas Day my friend!

Unknown said...

So many wonderful cards. I do hope you had the most wonderful Christmas my friend..

Hugs, Linda

2amscrapper said...

wowzers! so many beautiful treasures! Hope you had. a great holiday Happy new year!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Lovely! So much beauty and so much thought in all of those pieces. Enjoy!

Shell said...

Glad you enjoyed your package Lynn!

Hugs and Love for the New Year!
Shell

Jann said...

I treasure our friendship, Lynn--and many others feel the same, judging by the lovely gifts you received--so glad you had a nice Christmas!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wowzers Lynn!!! You are blessed with many wonderful generous and talented friends!!!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Dear Lynn,
I'm not surprised that your mailbox was overflowing because you so deserve it.You are the most generous person I know.Enjoy your treasures.Oh, I can't believe I missed so many post of yours.
Hugs,
Marie

Blog Archive