Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Some Belated Thank You's

I have fallen a bit behind the last couple of weeks but wanted to send a shout
 out to these special friends for the lovely cards and gifts they have sent me.
Top L top R: This beautiful Get Well tag from Evelyn at 
Beyond Just Black and White. That image is so precious!!!
The darling Get Well tag from Diane at An Artists Life
She even handmade the envelope!!! Cool huh!!!
Bottom Left: This pretty Thank You card from Lynne at Adorn
and the sweet charm and envelope came from Sherry at Createology 
also as a Thank You.
The lovely get Well card from my dear friend Renee.

Isn't this the most Amazing tag! Sweet Sarah from Vintage Figments
sent me this as a Get Well wishes....

Along with all of this!! Amazing isn't she!! She packaged up tons of sweet treats and added the most darling stamped topper tags on everything. She sent me cool metal clips, lots of awesome vintage papers, lace, some of the most amazing charms I've ever seen. A darling chipboard set and a very cool Steampunk Domino she stamped. Lots of goodies to keep me creating.
Thank you Sarah for spoiling me :0)

Thank you to all the blogger's for your kinds words on my blog and personal emails 
you sent me for the get well wishes! 
You all touch my heart in so many ways!

12 comments:

Becs said...

Glad you are feeling better Lynn! What great cards and gifties...Becs

Shane Pollard said...

Sorry you haven't been well Lynn.

What beautiful cards sent with good wishes from your very talented firends!

Thanks for showing us - they brightened up my day.

hugs
Shane

Rebecca Nelson said...

Glad you are better Miss Lynn! What AMAZING CARDS! Oh my gosh...such talent.

Love to you and blessings~

Rebecca

Createology said...

Very thankful you are feeling better. I am catching up from company and missed my cherished blogs. Hugs to you...

Vicki said...

Lynn these are great gifts! Some talented friends.

Diane said...

Hope they worked! We really want you better. That wonderful package of lovely creating things has to help a lot. Blessings, Diane

Terry said...

Sweetie, you so deserve to be spoiled. Enjoy all the lovely goodies and getting better! Hugs!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- what fun in your mailbox! You are surrounded by such talented friends! I hope you are felling better and getting back to your regular activities!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

It's wonderful that your friends think of you and send you such beautiful cards and gifts, Lynn.
Hopefully you are feeling better every day.
Hugs to you,
Julia

misteejay said...

What a collection of lovely things to help you recovery. Hope you are not overdoing things.

Thank you so much for my pack of goodies - I hope to have a play soon as they are so fab.

Toni xx

Monica said...

it is good to read you perky post and to know you are on the mend.

Unknown said...

Lynn,
Hope you are feeling better.
Would be great to have you 100%.

Blog Archive