Friday, July 16, 2010
Playing Catch Up
Kard Krazy where the challenge is Hearts. See my little fabric heart on my bird. You might have to look real hard its so small. Good thing Louise didn't give us a specific size LOL. The next challenge is for Studio L 3 Where Linda has challenged us with the New CCC Distressed EP. My stamps are from the newest plate Steampunk Works and Steampunk from Oxford Impressions My background was created using the Faux Metal technique from TJ. well I think I covered it all! Have a Great weekend!
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Steampunk Ocean canvas
- I'm a new Mom and a little of this and that
- Tag Tuesday- Red and Green- Witches Brew
- Gothic Arches - Marie
- CCC #7
- Moose Antler Carvings- Lori This posts for you!
- Alice Through the Looking Glass and more..
- Rabbits Garden
- Blue Suede Shoes
- The Deep Sea
- Playing Catch Up
- PDCC challenge - Artistic Outpost sponsor
- I'm running a bit behind
- Tutorial for Gingersnap Creations - Marker on Acet...
- More Nautical and a challenge piece
- The Train Station- Steampunk box
- Nautical Steampunk- Mixed Media Monday
- CCC Shabby Chic Marilyn
- Play Date Cafe- Paris Couture
- Summer- Tag Tuesday- Footprints in the Sand
- Independance Day
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2009 (144)