Monday, March 15, 2010
Playing with Epoxy Resin and Blog Candy
I've been having lots of fun trying out a new technique using 2 part epoxy resin and some vintage jewelry pieces. This stuff is so cool. It stays crystal clear no matter how deep it is. Its called Water clear. But warning... do follow ALL directions if you decide to try it out. Its very toxic and can cause serious health problems. I've tried lots of others and haven't had the same results as this.
Don't you think its time for a Giveaway?
I'll be putting together some jewelry pieces to go on my Etsy site but will also be giving away some of these as blog candy. I hope to have my giveaway posted on Thursday so come back and sign up and see what I'm offering.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Stampers Sampler- Published
- The Conductor
- Now Closed-Finished Epoxy Jewelry and Blog Candy
- Gothic Arches- Nesting
- New Releases!!!! Artistic Outpost- Theme Thursday
- Playing with Epoxy Resin and Blog Candy
- Paper Fringe Tutorial
- Artistic Outpost Birthday
- ATC's Steampunk
- Spring Tag- Its for the Birds!
- A Birthday Celebration
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2009 (144)