Wednesday, September 30, 2009
cold connection metal
I tried a new technique using cold connection metal from an online group I belong too. Here's my first attempt. Its made from copper and brass sheeting, I thought it would be fun to have an arch shape that had hinged doors. Tricky but I did it. Also really hard on the hands. My metal was way to heavy. Live and learn!
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (48)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (150)
- Artistic Outpost Birthday Celebration
- cold connection metal
- Gothic Arches- Autumn
- Published!!! Stampers Sampler
- Tag Tuesday- Halloween Grid Card
- To Cute to Spook
- Gothic Arches- banner and Dezina World
- Woo Hoo!! Doing the Happy Dance!
- Gothic Arches Palooza #2 & #3
- Theme Thursday-Halloween ATC
- Tag Tuesday- Costume
- I Am So Honored!!!
- Scroll down for Blog Candy- More new Releases
- Artistic Outpost-Blog Hop- Blog Candy
- ▼ September (14)