Saturday, October 9, 2010

More Thank You's!!!!!

I continue to be amazed and grateful for all your Thoughtful cards and Raks. Here's a few more to share with you.
Top left . Adorable Card from Jean Franks Beck, Gorgeous tag from Nancy Crissinger, Lovely card and RAK from Sandi Malley, Bottom left card from Barbara Stovall, another gorgeous card from Nancy Young, butterfly card From Stephen at Bear Crazy Man.
top left : Awesome textured paper card from Tracy- Cuddle bunny,
handmade paper card Elaine and Bob,
Card Bonnie, Sweet bird card Jo Capper Sandon.

The most darling Halloween book from Evelyn Spikes. Who usually doesn't do Halloween,
 She made this just for me. :0))))

Inside pages.



Isn't is just adorable!

Wow Check out this blog candy I won from Thespa at Vintiquities Workshop
She does the most amazing art! Be sure and stop by and check  out her blog! I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!

Can you say drool!!!!!
Vintage laces and buttons and photos oh my!
                                             Buckles and flowers and beads and more!!!

A box full of lace and hankies and treasure of all kinds.
Vintage papers and ephemera
                                                      Beautiful old photos and frames!
And a sweet little bird ornament, darling!
Thank you so much Thespa, I can't wait till I can play with all your wonderful goodies!!!!!

BTW my hubby set this all up and took the pictures he did a pretty good job don't you think!

More blog candy arrived while I was in the hospital.
From Stephen at Bear Crazy Man Be sure and give him a look see also. Super talented guy!!!
Check out all the Tim Holtz goodies!!! WooHooo , The new paper pad, Grungeboard, lots of cool masks and more. Stephen is a member of ATT and I was so thrilled to hear I won, WOOOHOOOO
Thanks Stephen

More Blog Candy from Christine at Change of Heart 
I won a stamp set from Tim Holtz!

 I do believe Christine has another giveaway going on right now
 so go on and pay her a visit!
If you missed my last post be sure to scroll down and go sign up for the giveaway at Alpha Stamps!
Now I gotta go lay down, whew ...

16 comments:

misteejay said...

Hubby did a fab job with the pics.

Hope you are continuing to improve healthwise - (((hugs))) and best wishes.

Toni :o)

Jo said...

oh wow ... first your husband did a great job with the photography ... and wow, love those goodies, you are going to have so much fun playing with all of your new stuff! keep getting better, i can't wait to see your new creations

Amanda said...

Wow that's some blog candy you won and well done hubby keep up the good work :)

Netty said...

Oh wow Lynn, there is enough there to start your own shop.....brilliant. Take care, Annette x

Marydon said...

Mercy! What can I say ... everything is so lovely & such great gifts to enjoy.

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Terry said...

Lynn, that is some incredible blog candy! Beautiful RAK's! Have a great day! Hugs!

Zoechaos said...

Well they do not come much more deserving and some of that Candy well who else would know how to use it like you will? Must be itching now to have a little play xx Zoe

Lynn said...

Wow!!! You are one popular girly! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and are on the mend. Takes time, doesn't it!
I your cuffs in Belle Amour mag!
SO talented.

agypsyangel said...

Oh my goodness, you won a ton of great stuff! I was glad to see you dropped by my blog. I hope you are feeling good and continue to feel better. Have a great Sunday,
Hugs,
Kim

Christine said...

Wow, tons of goodies!!! That isn't the prize you won at my giveaway. You won the Tim Holtz stamps. I haven't mailed them yet. I didn't get time before I left and forgot to put them in my suitcase.

I'd love to come over for a visit and bring your prize when I get home!!!

purplepaint said...

Oh my gosh!!!! You lucky lady!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with all the goodies, especially the lace! :D Marva

Bearcrazyman said...

Im glad you are feeling better and that all the items I sent arrived safely. So happy you are getting back to normal.
Friends
Stephen

Evelyn S. said...

You deserve each and every one of these little 'gifts'! Thanks to Vic for the great photography.

As I told you, that book is about the extent of my Halloween creativity.

stampdiva said...

Gorgeous cards and the Hallowe'en book is amazing. Lynne x

Katie said...

This would be better than hitting the lottery!

paddy said...

You have done some fabulous art- I especially love the poe works of are of yours and others who you traded with. Also love that scarecrow card that you made.

Blog Archive