Gothic Arches challenge. The lovely and talented Kris is hosting this week and has chosen Marie as the theme. My stamps are from Oxford Impressions and the Marie image is from Altered Artifacts. Thanks Inka!. So join in the fun or just go check out the fabulous Maries!
P.S. Its almost time for another giveaway, When I hit 700 I'll post some goodies, so stay tuned!
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Steampunk Ocean canvas
- I'm a new Mom and a little of this and that
- Tag Tuesday- Red and Green- Witches Brew
- Gothic Arches - Marie
- CCC #7
- Moose Antler Carvings- Lori This posts for you!
- Alice Through the Looking Glass and more..
- Rabbits Garden
- Blue Suede Shoes
- The Deep Sea
- Playing Catch Up
- PDCC challenge - Artistic Outpost sponsor
- I'm running a bit behind
- Tutorial for Gingersnap Creations - Marker on Acet...
- More Nautical and a challenge piece
- The Train Station- Steampunk box
- Nautical Steampunk- Mixed Media Monday
- CCC Shabby Chic Marilyn
- Play Date Cafe- Paris Couture
- Summer- Tag Tuesday- Footprints in the Sand
- Independance Day
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2009 (144)