Studio L3. Its already week 4 and the newest challenge is Shabby Chic. Well I don't know how shabby my Marilyn card is but I think shes pretty chic! Hard to tell in the photo but the back ground is black velvet and this really cool gold stuff you melt on with a heat tool. The stamps are from I Brake For Stamps and I had to add some of Tim's film strip. Come join in the fun!
Use code SAVE10LYNN to save 10% at IBFS.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Steampunk Ocean canvas
- I'm a new Mom and a little of this and that
- Tag Tuesday- Red and Green- Witches Brew
- Gothic Arches - Marie
- CCC #7
- Moose Antler Carvings- Lori This posts for you!
- Alice Through the Looking Glass and more..
- Rabbits Garden
- Blue Suede Shoes
- The Deep Sea
- Playing Catch Up
- PDCC challenge - Artistic Outpost sponsor
- I'm running a bit behind
- Tutorial for Gingersnap Creations - Marker on Acet...
- More Nautical and a challenge piece
- The Train Station- Steampunk box
- Nautical Steampunk- Mixed Media Monday
- CCC Shabby Chic Marilyn
- Play Date Cafe- Paris Couture
- Summer- Tag Tuesday- Footprints in the Sand
- Independance Day
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2009 (144)