Gingersnap Creations is Transparencies. I decided to make my own with Liquid Sculpty and an image from Artchix Studios. My stamps are all from I Brake For Stamps The Butterfly collage images. I even cut some out and colored them in using TJ Marker Watercolors technique. I cut the frame from a piece of matt board and a window cut from foamcore then covered with paper. I had a heck of a time trying to photograph this to show the light coming through the window.
I hope you join in the fun and come up with some great transparencies.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- 3rd week at Compendium of Curiosities- Old Friends...
- Blogerette Sorority
- Stamp and Craft Garage Sale and Sorority
- He Took A Blue Ribbon!
- Compendium of Curiosities Week 2
- Tag Tuesday- Postage stamps
- Gothic Arches E-Book
- Ready For A Giveaway???
- Artist Trading Club -Dress it Up
- Compendium Of Curiosities
- Gingersnap Creations- captured Fairie
- A Man Tag
- Favorite Things Tag
- Country Life
- Mad Hatter's Day Blog Hop
- Transparencies at Gingersnap Creations
- Mad Hatter- Curious
- I'm Doing The Happy Dance- WooHoo Published!
- Tag Tuesday- Symphony of the Sea
- Artistic Outpost New Images
- Gingersnap Creations- Wings and Hels Challenge
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2009 (144)