Kard Krazy Your to use a Postage stamp on your tag. Well I had just the stamp I wanted to use. I've had this stamp from Dubai celebrating children's day (isn't every day children's day?) LOL. So looking through my stamps came up with these cute kids, phrase and flourishes from I Brake For Stamps. I decided to try out the new technique from TJ newest newsletter,Background Whimsy Dye method. I used the newest ink pad colors of distress inks and Tim's flourish punch.
Don't forget you can always save 10% on your order at I brake for Stamps by using SAVE10LYNN.
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- 3rd week at Compendium of Curiosities- Old Friends...
- Blogerette Sorority
- Stamp and Craft Garage Sale and Sorority
- He Took A Blue Ribbon!
- Compendium of Curiosities Week 2
- Tag Tuesday- Postage stamps
- Gothic Arches E-Book
- Ready For A Giveaway???
- Artist Trading Club -Dress it Up
- Compendium Of Curiosities
- Gingersnap Creations- captured Fairie
- A Man Tag
- Favorite Things Tag
- Country Life
- Mad Hatter's Day Blog Hop
- Transparencies at Gingersnap Creations
- Mad Hatter- Curious
- I'm Doing The Happy Dance- WooHoo Published!
- Tag Tuesday- Symphony of the Sea
- Artistic Outpost New Images
- Gingersnap Creations- Wings and Hels Challenge
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2009 (144)