I had the best weekend. On Saturday I got together with my partner in crime Debbie to do a little antique hunting, we hit an Antique sale and a few yard sales. Here's a couple of my finds! Some vintage jewelry
Some antique buttons and for only 5 cents a card who could resist!
Two old clocks. The one on the left still works!
A great old case for $2.00
A vintage velvet hat. I added the pin later.
A beautiful Marie doll who stands about 14"tall (well if her legs were still attached)LOL. I plan on altering her up a bit! Can you believe 25 cents! wooohoooo
A sweet doll with a hand crochet dress,hat and parasol.
Another old doll. missing an arm. I guess I felt sorry for her and couldn't pass her up.
On Sunday I got together with my new blogging buddy's Linda and Christine who just happen to live close by. We met at Christine's home. She had a fun project planned with spindles to hold ATC's. We also did some stamping and enjoyed some yummy goodies. Here's Linda with her finished spindle.
and Christine with hers.
I made these little tussie mussies for the girls. Linda gave us a great wooden cigar box and we all exchanged atcs for out new spindles.
Thanks Ladies for a Great weekend!
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Steampunk Contest
- Published Stampers Sampler
- Tag Tuesday
- Baby Doll ATC's
- Artistic Outpost New Releases
- A Great Weekend
- Sew Special
- Oxford Impressions
- Quotes- Gingersnap Creations
- Tag Tuesday- Birthday Celebration
- Stained Glass- So Long Ago
- Industrial Inventor
- Some Great finds and a new winner
- ITS TIME!!!! My Vintage Giveaway Winners
- Now Closed- More added .Final day to Enter my Give...
- Now Closed! More added to my Giveaway. only 2 more...
- Published-SS Catch up Issue -Yeah!
- The Crown Fits
- Tag Tuesday- Ticket
- Steampunk ATC's
- Bird in Flight
- Contest Now Closed--Blog Candy Giveaway for my Fol...
- Farm Fresh Eggs
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2009 (173)