Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Blog Hop

Glad you could join us! Here's my Valentine Tag using some great stamps from The Artistic Stamper Even the paper flowers were stamped with both sequin waste stamps before I assembled them. I used the Quote, mini hearts, background heart and large framed heart to create my Valentine tag. Have fun at the hop!!! So here's the scoop!!


Welcome to the Gingersnap Creations’ Valentine Blog Hop and Hop Stop #7!

If you’ve already been hopping then hopefully you have just come from Laura at As Happy As...
If you are starting here, welcome! It's a loop so you can start anywhere along the way!

At each stop, you need to collect a word! There are 9 stops in all starting and ending with the Gingersnap Creations
blog where you can get all the specific information and get a peak at the the goodies in the Valentine Giveaway including some treats from The Artistic Stamper

When you get all your words, 9 in all, unscramble them to form a quotation about love. Once you have your guess at the quote, email it and your name to gingersnapstamp@gmail.com by February 20, 2010. We will be picking one lucky winner at random from the correct entries to win the Valentine Giveaway package!

If you visit all the stops, you should end up right back at Gingersnap Creations
with 9 words! Unscramble the words to come up with a love quote and email it on to gingersnapstamp@gmail.com. That's all there is to it!

If you get lost along the way, you can see the entire route at Gingersnap Creations.

My word is "touch".

Your next stop on the hop is Shar atIll Tempered Ink

29 comments:

Shar said...

Beyond stunning! Love it!

Helen said...

Lynn, this is such a beautiful tag, those roses are so pretty in pink!

Claire said...

Fab tag, love those flowers they are scrummy
claire xx

JeanFB said...

Oh wow, love your flowers! Such a pretty tag!

joanne wardle said...

gorgeous tag, the flowers look great

Scrolls Work Rubber Stamps said...

Lynn this tag is wonderful!
Love it!

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous flowers! :)
xoxo

Vicky said...

hello Lynn,
Your tag is gorgeous,you really have done justice to these stamp's from The Artistic Stamper.

These stamps for me I would uterlized in many way's, I am alway's looking for stamp's that can do more than one job for me...I am really thrifty...not cheap...just like to get the most out of thing's...

I am kind of new to blogland and have been sailing in the cute and cuddly way for far to long...I have been forgetting my own style from it all....paper crafting was my love to start and until lately I have become lazy and not had a real good old play...

Since finding GS I have been so insired by all the wonderful creativity of you amazing people...and intend to stretch myself in future...

I love the how you made the flower's with the waste sequin's...add's a nice "touch"...I learned from a fellow blogger how to make those flower's...not tried them with stamp's yet though...

x
Vicky

Marydon Ford said...

G'day , Lynn ~ now this is one pretty floral tag.

Happy Valentine's
Have a loving weekend.
Hugs, Marydon

Lyneen said...

LOVE YOUR FLOWERS.... this is a beautiful tag! Thanks for the hop!

Lil Sis said...

OH those roses are fabulous, love the tag

Beccy x

Ali Manning said...

Your tag is stunning, Lynn - I adore those flowers!

beadz said...

Very pretty tag!

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous tag! Look out Tim Holtz ;)

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful work on these flowers...the whole project is just lovely : )

Christine said...

Love your tag. Those roses are beautiful!!!

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile but I've been having a lot of migraines and limiting time on the computer! I couldn't resist the Gingersnaps blog hop though!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Ellen said...

so gorgeous, I don't "do" pink but it's growing on me when combined with black

beautiful flowers

michele hileman said...

I love it, you are very talented. I became your new follower....

Linda Elbourne said...

STUNNING - I totally love it X

Sarah Anderson said...

What stunning roses! I'm really loving those sequin waste stamps, the roses look fantastic. Great tag :)

Linda Ledbetter said...

Stunning! Those roses are amazing, and it's the perfect Valentine! Lynn, you're a full-on art goddess!

Gloria Westerman said...

love this tag......and I love your flower....would love to how...

2amscrapper said...

I love your tag, especially the three flowers.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Luvin' your stamped flowers on this beautiful tag GF!

JaNs ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

Gorgeous! those roses are stunning!

Diana said...

Beautiful Card - love those roses........
Thanks

kirsticoo said...

Your roses are simply stunning...well done - I love it...xoxo

Jennie said...

Finally getting round to seeing all the blog hop artwork:) love your use of so many stamps, and the flowers are gorgeous :)

The Paper Princess said...

Gorgeous tag Lynn!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Blog Archive