Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Theres a new challenge going on at Gingersnap Creations
Using a tried and true technique, Embossing powder. For my wall hanging I embossed the images from Serendipity Stamps
then I zig zag stitched them to fabric, its hard to tell in the photo but the metal squares spell out Home. I added some buttons,silk ribbon, stiched on some twigs from my yard and added a lace piece. If you'd like to get in on the challenge Serendipity Stamps has even donated some lovely blog candy up for grabs.
See you there!
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Sneak Peek- A Vintage Valentine
- Published- WooHoo
- Birds of A Feather
- I Love Paris
- New Release- Paris Exposition
- Artistic Outpost- New Release
- Stepping Ouside Your Comfort Zone Make Time to Pla...
- Watercolor Markers and Embossing
- Gingersnap Creations
- You Asked for it more Steampunk!
- Mini Canvas
- Easel card- Taking Flight & Theme Thursday
- Full Steam-punk Ahead
- Another Sneak Peak -Steampunk
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2009 (173)