Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!!!!

Oh my gosh I just had to share some of the wonderful things my Stamping and blogging friends have gifted me this Christmas. This wonderful lot of goodies comes from my Dear stamping friend Debbie. Its lots of vintage goodies, found objects,a wooden bird! embossing plate. So many fun things to play with. She GETS me!!! Thank you Sweet Debbie!
This is the Gorgeous box she made to put it all in! She is uber talentedDebbie also made me this Santa ATC, lots of bling and of course Tim's techniques!
This Beautiful creation come from my Sweet friend Mindi! She decorated a wooden box and filled it with goodies! This Christmas card is also from Mindi, she used my favorite Graphic 45 papers! Isn't it pretty!!!

Look at the vintage compact she found and all the sweet lace, lots of toys to create with. Thank you Dear Mindi, you know me so well!

This percious tag arrived in my mailbox from Jacquline. She has a blog ,do go check out her work. She does the most precious Shabby chic creations. You can find her here.My Scrap Basket Thank you Jacquline!

Louise from Kard Krazy sent me this vintage beauty. Isn't it the sweetest thing! If you check Louise's blog on Tuesdays she has an on going tag challenge. Its so much fun! Thank you Louise for all you do! Isn't this just too cute for words. Its an ATC also from Louise and she used the Christmas cutie fromCollagevisions

The postman delived this precious card from Shar. She is one of the co-founders for Gingersnap Creations. If your looking for a fun no stress site for ideas and tutorials be sure to check out the site. Its all about the Share! Shar also sent along some goodies but I had already added them to my stash,so no picture ;0( Thank you Shar. You always know how to make me smile!!!

This Beautiful oriental book and tag were made by my dear Friend Carolyn. She does the most Gorgeous Asian work, you can see her blog atPlaying in The Sandbox Thank you Carolyn, It now sits next to my computer to jot down all the important information.
.

This sweet soldered pendant was made by Inka , She made one for each of us in our Local stamp club. Another uber talented gal. She does fantastic altered art. Owned Inka Stamps for many years. Which is re-opening by her DIL under another name. You can find out more on her blog atAltered Artifacts Thank you so much Inka. I know how much time and Love went into each one!

I have already shared these but worth showing again. The sweet hanging and Gorgous card from Hels.Ink on My Fingers

18 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Wow!! You must be in Heaven!! What an amazing collection of goodies. Such creative and beautiful work by your wonderful friends.
Lynn, I hope that Christmas is a peaceful and happy one for you and your family and that the New Year is full of pleasant surprises and good things.

Marydon Ford said...

Now, I say there, you have received some beautiful gifts. Congrats & enjoy!

Merry Christmas ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Anneke said...

wow, what a beautiful work i see here lynn.
the cards and tags and everything is beautiful decorated

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What fun....you certainly received some wonderful Christmas goodies.
You must have been a very good girl this year....lol!

sundownbeaddesigns said...

looks like Christmas came early at your place! I especially like the soldered pendant, so cute!

Merry Christmas!

Suzanne C said...

There is a whole lot of lovely goodness here! What fun to receive so many wonderful cards and gifts!

Elaine A said...

Lynn -

What wonderful goodies you have been gifted with. It says a lot about how sweet a person you are that your friends think of you so highly. But then we know how much of a sweetie you are. Have a wonderful Holiday.

Elaine Allen

Christine said...

Wow, you are one lucky lady!!! :o)

Blessings,
Christine

Hels said...

Bless you hun...you have a lot of heavenly stuff there to play with! And thank you again for showing the things I made...and...THANK YOU for the ATC holder that arrived yesterday....it was such a lovely surprise and it MADE MY DAY!!! Hugs xx

Gaby Bee said...

Wow, you received really fabulous goodies! You must be in heaven, Lynn!
I wish you a Very Merry Christmas and an extraordinary New Year!

Jann said...

Such wonderful gifts and beautiful cards! Have a wonderful Christmas, Lynn--

Evelyn S. said...

Well, aren't you the fortunate one! What a wonderful array of 'crafty' gifts. Enjoy!

Jacqueline said...

You really got spoiled! How nice!!

Lori Saul said...

Wow- Lynn what a feast for the eyes- a crafter's dream! So many beautiful things and works of art. I hope your holidays are filled with magic and wonder( and time to make some more gorgeous art)! Merry Christmas!

Blue Creek Home said...

You got lots of wonderful presents!! You are going to have a lot of fun with all of those goodies!
Merry Christmas!
Rhonda

Athena said...

You have very wonderful (not to mention talented), friends and their wondeful gifts, must be a reflection of what they think of you!

Autumn said...

So happy that you were spoiled with the gifts of art and supplies! Yay!
~ Autumn Clark

Kris Dickinson said...

Oh my! You lucky girl! What a very special and Merry Christmas from your friends!

Enjoy and have a very Happy New Year my friend~

Kris

Blog Archive