Thursday, October 8, 2009
New Stamp, Pincone Collage
I Love playing with new stamps. Don't you? I had a chance yesterday to play with my new Pinecone Collage from I Brake For Stamps I used the new Sepia technique from TJ its in the new Oct/Nov issue.punched some branches and a border. added some layers, easy peasy! Remember if you want to save 10% on your order use code SAVE10LYNN at checkout. I will be gone for a few days celebrating my Birthday, see you all on Monday!
Happy Stamping! Lynn
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (207)
- TGIF and Sunflower and Dragonflies -Artistic Outp...
- Published Somerset! WOOHOO
- I have the BESTEST friends
- Shoe Tag
- A Fanciful Twist Halloween party
- Artistic Outpost- Generation Redux
- New Stamp, Pincone Collage
- Oxford Impressions New Halloween
- Contest closed-Blog Candy- Halloween Fun- More Add...
- Metal Etching- Oh What fun!!!
- ▼ October (10)